Fiddle Workshop on Zoom – April 6
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED – SORRY! We’ll catch each other next time!
Hey fiddle friends!
I sure miss playing music with other people, and I know many of you feel the same way – so I’ve decided to host a fiddle workshop on Zoom so that we can “get together” for a little while 😉
This will be my first zoom workshop for a group, so we’ll be learning together.
Here’s the plan:
- Monday, April 6 at 11:00 AM Eastern
- Everyone is welcome!
- We’ll meet on zoom and spend about an hour together
- I’m going to teach “Jack Rabbit Hop” a great G tune from Western Canada
- After the workshop I’ll also send you an audio recording of the tune so you can keep practicing and playing along with it (if you really need it, let me know and I’ll get you sheet music as well)
- There will be a chance to ask questions at the end
- And hopefully we’ll have a little jam session too, before we wrap up
Other things you might be wondering about…
- Your microphone will be muted (by me, the host) so nobody will be able to hear you, but you’ll be able to hear me
- You’ll have the option to have your video on or off, though I really want to encourage you to have it on so we can see each other and have more interaction that way
- You don’t need a Zoom account to attend the meeting/workshop, all you’ll need is the link I send you when you sign up…and of course a computer or mobile device and internet 😉 If you haven’t used it before, it’s not too difficult and it’s fairly intuitive. You can learn more HERE. We won’t be able to spend time doing a lot of technical zoom stuff during the workshop, but at the very beginning I’ll try to make sure everyone is up and running and give a brief overview of how it works.
- At the end we can un-mute microphones for questions or use the chat window to type questions
The workshop is $20.00 USD (it will show up as $17 + $3 shipping because that is how my store is set up… Choose USA shipping no matter where you live so you don’t get charged “extra”, thanks!)
To sign up, just click here and make payment, then a day or so before you’ll receive an email from me with the Zoom meeting link & password, and we’ll all show up on the 6th to fiddle together!
More questions? Email me here & ask away!
Having trouble checking out your shopping cart? Click here.